Htown B.O.B. Posted August 15, 2019 Report Posted August 15, 2019 So I got a 2018 Malibu and it has the 7" touch screen without the Bose system and I wanted to add my LC2i to expand the system. One question is will I lose my bluetooth phone connection meaning making and answering calls with it. Number 2 does anyone have experience with the newer Chevrolet's that have the auto turn off and does it cause any problems, thanks in advance
ToNasty Posted August 15, 2019 Report Posted August 15, 2019 The new chevys have a chime in the front left dash speaker and door speaker. You need a module that tames those or cuts them. Jl fix 86 will do that ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Htown B.O.B. Posted August 17, 2019 Author Report Posted August 17, 2019 I already have the audiocontrol LC2i just wondering if I will lose the bluetooth functionality
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.