Hey Steve and all...

First off, your Super Duty is Ef'ing sick ! I am so freaking envious ! But hey, you really need to check this stuff out, and I'm not sponsored by Meguairs either, I just love this stuff :) So here's the deal, this stuff is water based... smells like some kind of fruity candy or something :) lol Not terrible for the environment. Plus Its actually a concentrate, and can be mixed anywhere from 1:1 to 1:4... The former being really glossy like wet paint, and the latter just being a nice deep satin black. I mix mine at about 2:1. It dries quickly and completely in our Sacramento sun, and wont sling off at all, after 15 or 20 minutes..... Super important when you have a shiny black (or dark colored) truck like we do ! Also, it great for any kind of interior vinyl or plastic too, plus again, it smells very fruity, so that's cool for interiors. I love that I can easily drench my BF Goodrich All Terrains, to get into all of the treads and gaps around the sidewall, then don't have to worry about getting it all back out of the corners and crevices, for fear of it slinging off.

About the only catch with this stuff, is that since its intended for professional shop use, you can't buy it in less than 1 gallon jugs.... which again, mixes to 2 to 5 gallons of product ! Great to have a good supply of it around though, especially when you have BIG fat tires like you (we) do !  I was looking at your tires and thinking, it might cost you about a full $7 bottle of the crap you might get at Oreiley's to do your tires "once" ! This stuff probably works out to about $1  :) ....and more importantly, its so much better in every regard. 

This stuff is Fire ! Steve, you need to make those big bad ass tires jump out and smack people ;) lol

https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-D17001-Hyper-Dressing-Gallon/dp/B0006SH4PA/ref=asc_df_B0006SH4PA/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312279483767&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12679577915366774587&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032536&hvtargid=aud-801381245258:pla-546463531087&psc=1

PS, One more thing... "Even if" you don't like the looks of glossy black, wet looking tires, again, this stuff can be diluted way down... But ya' know how tires will start to look brown, from oxidation and road dirt ? Well this will totally turn them black again, even when diluted way down :)  Honestly, if you have "tires", you need this stuff ;)

Archived