JGEEME Posted August 20, 2019 Report Posted August 20, 2019 I have FiiO X7 with optical out I'd like to use for a head unit, but I'd also like to have a 3.5mm input for IPone as well, and bluetooth, so what's the best DAC for handling these signals? I was looking at the VX700/5i because it has optical input, but going directly to it from the optical out of the FiiO X7 excludes the other inpputs I'd like to have. Any thoughtsa would be appreciated.
ToNasty Posted August 20, 2019 Report Posted August 20, 2019 I'm doing the same thing but I'm going from fiio to dsp ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
JGEEME Posted August 20, 2019 Author Report Posted August 20, 2019 Can you share you whole layout @ToNasty? Does the DSP give you all the inputs I'm interested in? There's an overwhelming amount of options to go with...
ToNasty Posted August 20, 2019 Report Posted August 20, 2019 The dsp I'm using will use a single rca end in. From there I have an RCA to 3.5mm for the phone and my fiio x3 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.