R3nOSlaPP Posted August 22, 2019 Report Posted August 22, 2019 Vehicle: '17 Silverado Crew cab Equipment list planned: NavTV via optical to a JL TwK 88 DSP Stevens Audio SA6-CS (no crossovers) (will eventually do custom doors with a set in each door) Audio Dynamics 3.5 Subs: (4) B2 XM8's Amps: (2) B2 2500.1 for the subs B2 1200.6 for the mids and highs I am in a dilemma right now while planning out my system. I am planning on running a 3 way active setup up front with subs and everything would work out fine with the DSP in terms of available outputs. My dilemma was I wanted to also run a set of 6.5's and tweets in the rear doors ran off a 600.4 but I would have to change the DSP, which is fine but I am wondering if having rear fill is even worth it? Whats some pros and cons about having the rear fill outside of just having a speaker back there.. Wanted to get some opinions on this? Or if anyone had recommendations on other DSP's that can handle the 3 ways up front and the set in the back, active of course. Thanks everyone Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.