Dude are you serious????

Paul, it's ok. I know this truck is not for everyone's taste and that's what opinions are all about but I can guarantee sounds are sounds. Which means in the music department I think 9 of 10 would like it.

man those are some monster subs..can they really take 8500 watts rms daily?

Well I have only 2500 going in each and it takes them like a champ. It blows the 9500's out the water wehn I had them. I didn't have room for the other three amps so I don't know if it can take 8500W. The subs are true Beast and the biggest I have seen in a 15" but I could be wrong

Holey Hell... That looks insane, then I saw the doors and I was like skeet skeet.

Yeah those doors are insanely loud. The vocals and the clap make me blink from how loud they scream. Then the bass I really dont know how your amps are still on the roof at all, let alone the sunroof still being on their and not looking like Frankie Rio's roof. If you ever have a chance to see the beast it is an adrenaline rush thats so damn crazy.

Did you ever post up your videos from demoing?