Qwiz Posted December 6, 2019 Author Report Posted December 6, 2019 Oh. My. F. God! What am I going through lol. This is somehow interesting. The end result has left me flabbergasted :)) I have redone most part of the wiring, in particular for the grounds. I have installed a distribution block under the rear seats, where all the grounds from the 2 amps and the HU are now going in. Then from there goes another wire to a polished bolt on thw right side, where the initial ground for the sub amp was. Earlier the grounds from the hu and the components amp where sharing a bolt under the sleeve compartiment, while the one from the sub amp back there under the rear seats. So now all gear shares a common ground and I have realized this, for me at least, made a collosal difference. The settings on the PRS are: - Sub 1 Mono, Sub 2 LPF 100Hz 12 db/oct Phase Normal - Front HPF 100 Hz 6 db/oct - Rear HPF 200Hz 6 db/oct Internal Amp is On, Sound Retriever Level 2 Lpf on the amp phisically set to around 90 Hz. I have noticed I get cabin gain around low freqs 50Hz or so. As I lean back towards the rear seats setting my seat lower I can notice it. But its ok. And man, it finally seems ok now. Lol
Qwiz Posted December 8, 2019 Author Report Posted December 8, 2019 Here's a youtube link I have filmed it just today https://youtu.be/ErYiqCBkNPc A slow Mow https://youtu.be/a6TsWW7xyoY There are two earlier videos. Ispite of their quality I think a difference can be spotted on the excursion. In the new video it has very good control. Have a great day all
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.