2006 F-150 Alternator

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must be joking.

i had a 20 amp alt, 1/0 in big 3 with over 5000 strand count, and a run of 1/0 to a HC2400 in the back of the silverado and voltage still dropped to around 12.01

i wanna run 14.4 - 14.8 during bass notes ;)

Yea you would see this drop if you are at a stock 14v system. Alternators or batteries will not raise your voltage. You will see a little more amperage is all. If you want a 14.4 to 14.8v you will have to run your alts @ 15+ to get a stable voltage that high when things heat up. Your alt will drop voltage when things get hot its the alts safety feature. If you are relying on the factory voltage set point your 2nd kinetic will be undercharged as well. Add another battery would help keep your power more stable while running them @ 15v will make a differance. Like with most audio set ups if you beat the hell out of it (like me) you will see voltage drops regardless. With a module, if you were dropping to 12v you may only drop to 13v (varies). Battery storage will keep this up longer. Keep them charged @ night with a charger will help too.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

WOO HOOO!!!!

found a 225 amp alt and very very reasonably priced for a brand new one :D

and itll be here next day with ground shipping because its only 3 - 4 hours away :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg