Need help with distribution block

Yep, both builds i have deleted the the spare tire area for car audio. With the extra battery's in the trunk it was the easiest way to set it up. 

Gotcha. I guess if you get a flat, you just call a tow.

By the way, your posts have been very helpful for me. I see that I was thinking about my power run wrong. I don't need to put a distribution box by my front seats, I need to just make the full run from under the hood to where I'm going to mount second battery in rear of car... then run a distribution box off of there and send power back up to the front seats for the mids/highs amps.

Last thing though, you have a power wire that comes off distr. box and goes to battery and then back to dist. box.  What's that about? I posted a pic earlier with an arrow by the wire I'm referring to.

1 hour ago, GeorgeLukas said:

Gotcha. I guess if you get a flat, you just call a tow.

By the way, your posts have been very helpful for me. I see that I was thinking about my power run wrong. I don't need to put a distribution box by my front seats, I need to just make the full run from under the hood to where I'm going to mount second battery in rear of car... then run a distribution box off of there and send power back up to the front seats for the mids/highs amps.

Last thing though, you have a power wire that comes off distr. box and goes to battery and then back to dist. box.  What's that about? I posted a pic earlier with an arrow by the wire I'm referring to.

2 runs from up front, fused before rear battery, then into first battery to pass thru to the second battery to feed four amps. Your over thinking it. First battery has 4 inputs on the positive & negative posts. second battery has 6 inputs. the power and ground carry thru and you can feed your amps.

Archived