Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello bass heads! I have two p2 Punches running at 1ohm, I am looking to build a box ( it's my first time building a box ) what would you recommend for materials ( all of them eluding tools ). I know that you need to know the ft^2 thing but i don't know how to calculate it. I have plenty of room for my box I have a 2004 Jeep WJ :) thanks for any help.

Posted

For tools. Skill Saw or Table Saw, Jig Saw, Router (this is the most handy tool you can have), Drill, Counter sink bit, Drill Bits, Clamps, Wood Glue, Speed Square or T Square, 

Posted
4 hours ago, Ripkon said:

For tools. Skill Saw or Table Saw, Jig Saw, Router (this is the most handy tool you can have), Drill, Counter sink bit, Drill Bits, Clamps, Wood Glue, Speed Square or T Square, 

Thanks! Do you know of any materials like what type of wood / wood glue etc? I like deep bass so....

 

Posted

MDF, Birch 3/4". You can use 3/4" Plywood if its a good Grade, but MDF will be your best bet since its your first build. TiteBond Wood Glue is very good. Caraudiofabrication on YT has Several Box building tutorials.

Posted
4 hours ago, Ripkon said:

MDF, Birch 3/4". You can use 3/4" Plywood if its a good Grade, but MDF will be your best bet since its your first build. TiteBond Wood Glue is very good. Caraudiofabrication on YT has Several Box building tutorials.

Thanks my man! If you got anymore tips lmk!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...