Jump to content

Box for u series 10


Recommended Posts

Posted

Need to see what size of a enclosure  I would need for the u series 10..? I would prefer ported. I’m new to actually trying to get some what precise on the quality of my set up.. I listen to just about everything so I am maybe looking around 33 hz?? It will be in a 2013 Chevy Silverado 4 door i has a massive audio 1000 rms with a Skar RP2000.1D amp but I want bigger and louder lol 😂 I’ll keep the amp just a better sub until I can upgrade to a better amp

Posted

It’s rated 2000 rms at 1 ohm which is what I will run it at.. it’s a 1500 watt sub it would be pushing at rated level I know sundown under rates their subs but I mean it’s on spot.. and is a pretty good amp all I have until upgrade

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4783 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...