Leftychrisdial Posted December 24, 2019 Report Posted December 24, 2019 I was hooking up my car audio and my wrench touched the ground wire from the positive a big spark happened and for some reason now my amp has power but I don't have any sound coming from my speaker my factory speakers work but my 12-inch speaker does not have any Bass what could be the problem this is not the first time that I've hooked the system up with no issues I'm thinking I may have blown my speaker but I'm praying not any information could help on what I could do
Kyblack76 Posted December 24, 2019 Report Posted December 24, 2019 You have a amplifier yes? or no? Sparked from where? ... Id bet amplifier more than driver SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Leftychrisdial Posted December 26, 2019 Author Report Posted December 26, 2019 Yes it's sparked when I was hooking my amplifier up my wrench touched the positive wire to the negative, and it sparked. For some reason since then my amp has power, but I can't get my speaker to work ( no sound) I don't know if it had something to do with the wires touching or what.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.