Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Tuning DEH 80prs: is the DD1 or CC1 needed?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a DEH 80 prs in my FJ Cruiser with a pheonix gold sd 1100.5  powering my front, rear and sub in std mode. I used the auto eq and ta for my set up and it operated fine.  Now I set it for network mode and have highs, mids and lows. I changed my speakers from components to bullet tweets, mid range speakers and kept my sub. The auto TA and EQ cant fine tune it anymore. Im kinda lost and will the dd1 and Cc1 be able to help out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1874 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...