DougieFresh Posted December 28, 2019 Report Posted December 28, 2019 I just finished a complete upgrade on my 2000 Ultra Classic. Stinger 700x4 in the fairing. MMats in the front and Kappa's in the rear. Now I want to upgrade our 300C with the BA sound group I. I am considering another stinger for the 4 channels (should fit in the factory location) and something for a sub and amp. I generally listen to 70's rock and country. I am looking for suggestions on the speakers, sub, and amps. 3.5 in the dash, 6x9 in the front doors, 6x9's in the rear deck with a cutout for a 8 inch sub. I am not looking for a ton of bass. Just purchased a AVH2550 NEX and am currently leveraging the stock amp and speakers. I am open to all ideas.
ToNasty Posted December 28, 2019 Report Posted December 28, 2019 I highly suggest adding a tweeter as well. I am actually starting mycousins 05 300 pretty soon. Just waiting equipment to arrive ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
DougieFresh Posted December 28, 2019 Author Report Posted December 28, 2019 What did you pick for your cousins car?
ToNasty Posted December 28, 2019 Report Posted December 28, 2019 Front stage is audio frog GB 60, 25 and 10. No rear fill. Sub duty is 2 15" acoustic elegance IB subs. Power is 2 zapco lx 150.6. Apline pxe 0850s dsp ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
300spartan Posted December 29, 2019 Report Posted December 29, 2019 I have peerless by tymphany 6.5s in the front doors which gives a ton of midbass and the speakers are fairly cheap. No speakers in the dash and jbl gto 609c Componentsin the rear all running off a Rockville db45. The sound is very full. Right now I’m waiting a the sundown sa v2 15 to come in along with a pair of crescendo pwx 6.5s and rp2000.1.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.