Jump to content

I need help with mids and highs!!


417ls7ss

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 2 zv5 15s with about 8krms.the bass drowns out my vocals.before I go the P.A. route,was wondering if some one could help me.I'm looking for a 61/2", a 3"-4" midrange and a normal tweeter.(dont want super/bullet tweets)I was looking at the JLaudio C-7s or the infinity kappa perfects(since both have a midrange option)has anyone heard them in person?and know if they would keep up with what I have?or maybe something similar?

Posted

So Im guessin those JLs and Infinitys aren't gunna keep up?...if need be I'm open to using 8"mids....I just want it to sound good(good midbass,midrange,vocals)when I have the subs turned off or low....dont need to be SQ...but loud and clear...but I dont wanna sacrifice depth as when you use P.A. speakers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 970 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...