ChevyBoy Posted May 8, 2008 Report Posted May 8, 2008 i didnt think it was up that far. you shouldve gotten a video of it self destructing
Bigg Boy Posted May 8, 2008 Author Report Posted May 8, 2008 I didnt want anything to break causing damage to the subs, imagine if the tunnel gave out, and they all fell onto each other, ouch Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Bigg Boy Posted May 8, 2008 Author Report Posted May 8, 2008 would make for an awesome video. and an expensive one, ha Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
Tkitt21 Posted May 8, 2008 Report Posted May 8, 2008 its only money only money haha ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
DeepHittersMagazine Posted May 8, 2008 Report Posted May 8, 2008 wish I was there to hear it! DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Bigg Boy Posted May 8, 2008 Author Report Posted May 8, 2008 wish I was there to hear it! Me too man, I was really looking forward to talkin with you, but I was pulling out the same time you where pulling in. ha Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
DeepHittersMagazine Posted May 8, 2008 Report Posted May 8, 2008 Me too man, I was really looking forward to talkin with you, but I was pulling out the same time you where pulling in. ha that sunday was looking real ify and I don't take the truck out when it's like that (real cloudy). 40 12" is crazy. Do that diamond thing that cats in Florida like and those boxes look like they pound crazy. I heard there was a 350 looking for me at the show DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
cichlidfort Posted May 8, 2008 Report Posted May 8, 2008 40 12's? Like why? That's absurd. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.