Snowy8171 Posted January 17, 2020 Author Report Posted January 17, 2020 29 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said: Your backwards bruh. OP, set fronts at 0 overlap, subs -10 What nominal load are you presenting the sub amp? 2, 4 ohm? Is that some weird ass dual 4ohm sub... if so, theres your issue Report back. I'll try that. yea it's a dual 4 wired to 2ohm. never knew the dual 4 had some problems. what is usually wrong with the dual 4s
Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2020 Report Posted January 17, 2020 13 hours ago, Snowy8171 said: I'll try that. yea it's a dual 4 wired to 2ohm. never knew the dual 4 had some problems. what is usually wrong with the dual 4s Wired at 2ohm and rising to 7 or 8 your not gonna see dick for power. If any. There ya go. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Snowy8171 Posted January 17, 2020 Author Report Posted January 17, 2020 3 hours ago, Kyblack76 said: Wired at 2ohm and rising to 7 or 8 your not gonna see dick for power. If any. There ya go. I used the dd1 and set it at the -10 db track. I should go up since it's a dual 4ohm sub?
Kyblack76 Posted January 18, 2020 Report Posted January 18, 2020 20 hours ago, Snowy8171 said: I used the dd1 and set it at the -10 db track. I should go up since it's a dual 4ohm sub? Your not making any power wired 2ohm nominal bro. A DC 10k wired at 2ohm nominal, will see like 4k. If that. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Snowy8171 Posted January 18, 2020 Author Report Posted January 18, 2020 2 hours ago, Kyblack76 said: Your not making any power wired 2ohm nominal bro. A DC 10k wired at 2ohm nominal, will see like 4k. If that. best bet may be to find a sub that can ire to 1ohm? my amp is 1ohm stable
Snowy8171 Posted January 24, 2020 Author Report Posted January 24, 2020 when using a sub woofer volume knob, could i turn it all the way up regardless of what volume im at? i would set it when using the dd1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.