Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

   Hello everyone I am buying a second battery to power my audio pipe 1500w amp I would like to know if I would need a relay to separate my main car battery and my second battery or is this unnecessary. 
    BTW, this is my first “real” car audio install and I will be putting two American bass 12s in a pro box powered by the audio pipe 1500w amp and my mids and highs will be running on my 600w x4 sonny Xplod amp but the Sony xplod amp is already hooked up and running smoothly. 
    Please please please tell me any tips tricks suggestions and any knowledge you can share with this young grasshopper. Thanks! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...