Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Sundown x12v2 on 2200rms


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got my system done with 2 sundown x12 v2 d4 wired at 1ohm. Its in a custom 7 cubic feet 4th order box custom made for my subs and car. Im running it on a Twisted Sounds 2.8k at 1ohm and feels like the subs can handle more power. I have a Singer 240a and a limitless 40ah in the rear. My voltage never goes under 13.3. I know someone selling a twisted sounds 3.5k. Can my 2 sundown x12v2 handle about 2200-2300rms ? I have clean power 

Posted

I can't say for sure since I have never personally used them. I Would be extremely surprised though if they couldn't take that if it was clean power. I know reading before about this sub (when I was looking for subs) people said it can easily take over 2000 watts rms. Hopefully someone with personal experience will chime in.

Posted

Appreciate the input this is my first real system and its in my daily. right now im pushing about 1800rms and they are very loud and clean but feel like they can handle more and my voltage does not go any lower than 13.3 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...