RollinBallz Posted February 8, 2020 Report Posted February 8, 2020 I have a Clarion DPX11551 that I was running 2 12" kick L7 solo baric 2ohm subs. Subs are in a potted box. It has a slave in and slave out, can this be used to power another amp to run my door speakers, or should I just run a separate power cable to the 4 channel. What is the slave for? I was thinking of using the Clarion XC2410 for my door speakers but it has a hi input and low input. Any help would be great.
audiofanaticz Posted February 8, 2020 Report Posted February 8, 2020 That is only for running 2 of the same amps strapped together. so if your not using 2 Clarion DBX11551 amps it is useless to you.
RollinBallz Posted February 8, 2020 Author Report Posted February 8, 2020 Ok. Thanks. So I would have to get a deck with multiple preamp out puts then. I going for a double din setup.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.