Sonic Electronix

alright well i think ima go get metered tomorrow last time i went in my small nissan ext cab truck with 2 12's and 1200watts and did a 136.8.Now iv got a 4dr accord with a 15" and 1200watts in a 2.3cube sealed box in my trunk.and i was wondering which way i should face the sub?Facing forward,up, or back?

Ill post numbers tomorrow

**********************139.4**************************

Edited by Tkitt21

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Towards trunk for sure....

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

i had my subs face the trunk (deck lid) and was able to pull at 139.6 with a 500 watt amp.. and this was on AC..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

well for the longest time iv had it facing into the cabin and iv got a 3dollar walmart meter and it usually gets like 126db but the other day i tried facing the sub toward the trunk and then facing it up and notice i was hitting in the 127's and almost 128 so i just left it facing up.i think ima go get it metered for $10 then go buy go to this pawn shop which carries audio stuff and pick up a ported box for prolly $30

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

well for the longest time iv had it facing into the cabin and iv got a 3dollar walmart meter and it usually gets like 126db but the other day i tried facing the sub toward the trunk and then facing it up and notice i was hitting in the 127's and almost 128 so i just left it facing up.i think ima go get it metered for $10 then go buy go to this pawn shop which carries audio stuff and pick up a ported box for prolly $30

Please don't.

I'm guessing 138 to 140 dbs

DING DING DING we have a winner!!!

did a 139.4

~REFS~