Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had some better videos. I shot some with the sun visors movin, the center consel jumpin a bit and the back window doin some movin. But once I plugged my memory card in it said card read error and I had to format it :(. So I took this vid yesterday before I headed home. Not that good but better than nothing. Something better will be up I just dont know when.

Posted

Looked good man. Nice Jeep! Jeeps FTW

For some reason it made me laugh watching that duck look like he was trying to get off of there but was traped at the end, lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...