Jump to content

Lacking volume...


slowngreen

Recommended Posts

Posted

I installed a pair of Skar spx-65c components today in a 2011 Colorado. I cheated out on the amp and got a Power Acoustik od2-1000. 

Out of the box the gain was maxed. I set it about 1/3. I also left the crossover settings for the components alone.

Problem I'm having is they are far from loud with the head until volume all the way up. My other pickup door speakers are far louder running just off the HU.

Is my amp super under powered? Or do I have something else going on? 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...