Sonic Electronix

Hello, 

I was hoping for some advice on a build I am about to put into my car. I bought a Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D and two Audiopipe TXXBD312 1800 Watt 12s, I am hoping will be a good match. I am not a huge audio guy, but I spend a lot of time in my towncar for work and hoping to get a little bump in my trunk for my highway driving. 

Do any of you have some advice on wiring these for 1 ohm? What you all would suggest for what gauge wire for the subs? I have a brand new OEM alternator and battery, hoping this will be enough to run this setup. 

I don't have a cap or extra battery, trying to keep it rather simple.

Manual for my amp 
https://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/library/2013/3_amplifiers/1230-57810-02_primeamp-man.pdf

What I was going to try to use for hooking up 1 ohm is attached, 

Thank you if you have time to reply :)

Snag_35ac1be5.png

hook it up exactly as you see in that second picture and you will be at 1ohm. Hook one speaker up to the Speaker A side and the other to the Speaker B side. The terminal is connected inside the amp so the + for Speaker A is the same as the + for Speaker B (and same for the - connections). You will still need to connect your voice coils in parallel at the speaker however.

It's identical to shoving 2 wires into a single terminal except it looks cleaner.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

2 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

hook it up exactly as you see in that second picture and you will be at 1ohm. Hook one speaker up to the Speaker A side and the other to the Speaker B side. The terminal is connected inside the amp so the + for Speaker A is the same as the + for Speaker B (and same for the - connections). You will still need to connect your voice coils in parallel at the speaker however.

It's identical to shoving 2 wires into a single terminal except it looks cleaner.

So by Parallel you mean like this picture correct?

Snag_35b5fd122.png

Archived