Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

not to get offtopic but do you, or anybody know the hole cutout size on these i checked the site nothing id like to get my holes cutout before i get them.. i just brought some of these

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Posted

not to get offtopic but do you, or anybody know the hole cutout size on these i checked the site nothing id like to get my holes cutout before i get them.. i just brought some of these

Hifonics HFI12D4.

If I can't find it on the web, I will check when I get home. I used a piece of the cardboard packing that came with them, it had the perfect circle cutout in it. I should still have it, and will post a pic with a measuring tape on it for you tonight after work.

***I'm getting a lot of PM's about these subs, guys please keep in mind that they are for us low budget builders, they are only rated for 300 watts each, and I am running them at 137.5 each. I would hate to see a lot of you guys order them and blow them up with high powered amps, so be warned! :D

They are great subs, but they can only do what they are designed for.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

Hifonics HFI12D4.

If I can't find it on the web, I will check when I get home. I used a piece of the cardboard packing that came with them, it had the perfect circle cutout in it. I should still have it, and will post a pic with a measuring tape on it for you tonight after work.

THANK YOU.. i appreciate it!

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Posted

not to get offtopic but do you, or anybody know the hole cutout size on these i checked the site nothing id like to get my holes cutout before i get them.. i just brought some of these

Here you go.....10 3/4"....

Posted Image

Posted Image

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

THANKS for measuring the sub hole for me your my hero! Thanks....

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Posted

Thnx for sharing this. Great build and I can appreciate the hard work. Just an amp swap takes me half a day, haha.

I have a pt also, But it's a convertible so the only db's it gets inside are from road noise :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1828 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...