Amplifier repair

b090

Bought "manufacturer refurbished" amplifier from ebay and receieved an amp that was obviusly not refurbished but also broken and in poor cosmetic shape. Because I didnt open the box in 30 days after receiving, ebay refuses to help because the seller declined return. Working with credit card company to get my money back... in the mean time, is there any reputable place to send it to in case I get screwed and have to eat it? Its a CT sounds AT4000.1 and who knows whats wrong with it, as soon as i hook up power/ground with nothing else attached the amp starts to get very very hot just idling, almost immediately. Protect light is on also. Live and learn!

That sucks should have been a red flag because CT sounds doesn't refurbish and sell anything they sell it just as the customer sent it in and usually sell it as non-working or used and working

As far as repair I would check out amplab for those type of amplifiers

If it's a Rockford fosgate or old school Orion amplifier you would look to desert Auto sound or GSM 55 repair on Facebook

As desert Auto sound has old retired Rockford techs and Orion techs working there. GS amplifier repair is ran by an old retired Rockford technician as well both are Masters with the old Orion Rockford PPI Phoenix gold etc all those old-school beloved brands

Now if you call CT sounds up real nice they may

giveyou a break on that amplifier and do something if you want to contact me via p.m. I can give you the owner's cell phone number direct or I can contact him for

because all of CT sounds customer service representatives are foreigners and they live in Bangladesh and take care of the business from overseas and they are fucking retarded

Archived