Second Skin Audio

Deciding on box type.

slowngreen

14 minutes ago, Ipoksmote said:

For real this kinda sucks because I have to cut my bass down drastically whenever I'm getting close to a parking spot for my car. 

Not many people like stealing.

But alot of people like stealing from that punk kid with loud bass

I want soooooooo bad to tag up my windows with big car audio decals to rep my gear. But I have found self control and wisdom to the matter and don’t wanna advertise and draw too much attention to myself. And me saying that is the grown up me talking because before I was semi wise and a wise ass at times, I was a fool that wanted everybody to look at him. Kinda like what a jester did for the king. But I cut that shit out and gained wisdom and further understanding to where I’m the king, or at least prince. I’ve always been very knowledgeable and intelligent. But being wise is different. Being wise is how you apply that knowledge and intellect. Totally off subject and a little bit of a self righteous rant, but fugh it, I thought I’d type it. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

On 4/20/2020 at 4:45 PM, Ipoksmote said:

For real this kinda sucks because I have to cut my bass down drastically whenever I'm getting close to a parking spot for my car. 

Not many people like stealing.

But alot of people like stealing from that punk kid with loud bass

Luckily for me there is almost no crime where I live. Very small community of around 400 people all spread out through farms. Most people here leave their cars and houses unlocked. 

Archived