FOOLIE Posted April 12, 2020 Report Posted April 12, 2020 I have a 2014 chevy Malibu lt2 and I want to install a 1500w sub and of course I want to add a battery in the trunk but, the car has a acc. battery in the trunk . Should I replace the battery that's already there or just add another battery as if that one wasnt there?
bcbrassard Posted April 12, 2020 Report Posted April 12, 2020 Just now, FOOLIE said: I have a 2014 chevy Malibu lt2 and I want to install a 1500w sub and of course I want to add a battery in the trunk but, the car has a acc. battery in the trunk . Should I replace the battery that's already there or just add another battery as if that one wasnt there? What type of battery is it? How many ah is it? Can you take a picture of it?
FOOLIE Posted April 13, 2020 Author Report Posted April 13, 2020 19 hours ago, bcbrassard said: What type of battery is it? How many ah is it? Can you take a picture of it?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.