Sonic Electronix

Hello, so I will be applying some 80 mil sound deadener(probably 90%+ coverage probably of kilmat or noico) to the outer and inner skins of my doors. Is there another product that you would recommend applying to the inner skin atop the deadener or inside the door panel? Didn't know if there is much of anything else to help with noise attenuation/quieting(which my suburban definitely needs lol, and insulative properties wouldn't hurt either) that is typically recommended? If so, how much do you think it would help over just the deadener? Also, looking to go for a low buck solution if there is one... kind of like using the kilmat/noico vs dynamat or something. Would also prefer it to be simple and easy to apply, unless something just works that much better or is at a much lower price point. Thanks everyone.

Either Luxury Liner Pro Mass Loaded Vinyl with Closed Cell Infused or Mega Zorbe HMF for the outer skin and OverKill/OverKill Pro for the inner skin between the door panel and and skin. 

Here is an article on Door Skins: https://www.secondskinaudio.com/sound-deadening/car-door-insulation-for-best-car-audio/ 

If you are looking to increase your door mid bass performance, check out this video: 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Archived