Aliasbak3r Posted April 30, 2020 Report Posted April 30, 2020 I currently bought a 2011 chevy hhr Ls. I went to put my system in it. Upon hooking it up it was like my cord was arching on the terminal and blew my fuse. Why is this happening.
Joshdashef Posted April 30, 2020 Report Posted April 30, 2020 47 minutes ago, Aliasbak3r said: I currently bought a 2011 chevy hhr Ls. I went to put my system in it. Upon hooking it up it was like my cord was arching on the terminal and blew my fuse. Why is this happening. Loose connections cause arching and heat around the area of a loose connection. Check your wiring and torque SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Kain91 Posted May 1, 2020 Report Posted May 1, 2020 Also check measurements. If you added height to your terminal you may be too close to your hood
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.