Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Still waiting on subs. Not sure whether or not to start looking for other brands or just to wait it out. It’s been over a month since I ordered the first one. 
 

creeping on their Facebook page, it looks like they have time to respond to people leaving bad reviews but not time to respond to me asking for any updates. Lol but whatever. Maybe I’ll give them another week or so. It doesn’t take that long to build a woofer. Not tryna bash anyone but I want my shit :jon:

Posted

Update:

 

Ordering some miscellaneous things. 

50ft of shca Ofc 1/0 wire (will probably need at least 150ft. Gonna get one 50ft spool now)
25ft of shca ofc 8ga speaker wire

and some copper ring terminals + heat shrink

 

will post pics when I get it. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3270 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...