Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yep, I'm about 30 minutes with traffic away.

Maybe robbie would want to share a tent/booth?

I have nothing but respect for him, but I'm pretty sure meter wise I'll have the upper hand. Haven't heard his yet though, or even mine turned up so we'll see. :P

Thinking of going to the beach for a day, you want the meter again?

Sorry for hijacking your thread...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted
Thinking of going to the beach for a day, you want the meter again?

Sorry for hijacking your thread...

hahaha no big deal man...no hard feelings lol

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9286 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...