Jump to content

AMP options


MajikNinja

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have a kicker cxa360.4 class a/b amp. Haven’t installed it yet. But I was wondering if the alpine a32f class d would be better? The alpine is 20 bucks more on sale prices. 

Posted

Yeah I can return it. It’s still in the box. Kinda wanting to stay with alpine. Iv got an alpine mono amp on 2 alpine 12s already with an alpine deck. Thinking of going with alpine 6 1/2s in place of my 6x8s with some adapters I have on the way. So I figured why not just go alpine on the rest of my ride. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

That sounds like a good plan dude. What kind of alpine 6.5s are you looking to get?

I think I may go with the s-s65 or spe-6000

Posted

The s-s are a better choice. Bigger tweeters and can handle more rms and a wider frequency response. All the other specs are pretty much the same. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted
22 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

The s-s are a better choice. Bigger tweeters and can handle more rms and a wider frequency response. All the other specs are pretty much the same. 

S-S it is! Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...