BlindAssassin111 Posted May 13, 2020 Author Report Posted May 13, 2020 If you can help figure out how to fit an optimal slot port or aero port in a 34in X 12in X 12in area that would be appreciated. And you don't need to give me a cut list as I can do that myself, just overall size and port size would be enough for me as I have CAD software to design the box in and figure out the how I will assemble from there.
BlindAssassin111 Posted May 13, 2020 Author Report Posted May 13, 2020 I can get a 4in aero port to work at 1.2 cuft at 35Hz by doing sub back, port driver side, size wise would that be a non-issue for the air velocity? If so then I might just go with this instead of a slot port as the box would be so much easier to make and actually fits a bit better cause of this. Edit: The attached pic is how the port and sub would fit together, there is ~2.65in between the end of the flare and the closest part of the sub magnet would this be okay? (ignore that everything looks like pine, just applied a wood to make it look closer)
1point21gigawatts Posted May 13, 2020 Report Posted May 13, 2020 It will be fine even with the port located there in reference to that subwoofer. “How can we help you?” “And don’t forget to tell them that the customer isn’t always right.”
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.