Sonic Electronix

So Im Kinda Stumped, Really Want Opinions, Please.

Guest reestblazer
I'll throw in my vote for DC .... got 2 LV4 15s with LV5 coils and they slam pretty hard with 1500+ watts each.

cool cool i shot rusty a pm earlier tonight asking him what he can offer to sell me 4 lvl 3 or lvl 4 12's for

Guest reestblazer
cool cool i shot rusty a pm earlier tonight asking him what he can offer to sell me 4 lvl 3 or lvl 4 12's for

anymore opinions are welcomed, lol im bored and cant sleep, so ill be up for a lil

I have ran a 12" Q before on about 1200rms in a box that was 2.4cu and tuned at 34hz. it sounded decent and got low and loud. You have to remember that most of the distortion you are talking about isnt coming from the sub not being able to handle the power, instead its from your amp sending it a clipped signal, so if you set your gains right you shouldnt have any distortion out of any sub at high levels. the SI Mag is also another good option for you. Also a sub that i was looking at for myself to try out was the Soundsplinter Supreme Series (Rl-s) only problem with those are that they only come in single 3 ohm voice coils which i dont think they can escape because of the LMT used.

Too Much Stuff to list .

Guest reestblazer
I have ran a 12" Q before on about 1200rms in a box that was 2.4cu and tuned at 34hz. it sounded decent and got low and loud. You have to remember that most of the distortion you are talking about isnt coming from the sub not being able to handle the power, instead its from your amp sending it a clipped signal, so if you set your gains right you shouldnt have any distortion out of any sub at high levels. the SI Mag is also another good option for you. Also a sub that i was looking at for myself to try out was the Soundsplinter Supreme Series (Rl-s) only problem with those are that they only come in single 3 ohm voice coils which i dont think they can escape because of the LMT used.

cool cool, i know clipping can be a killer, but ive heard alot of L7s have tensil slap

Guest reestblazer
What happened to your DD's in the sig? If theyre gone, stay in the fam, upgrade to 2 95s. You know you loved your DDs.

yeah cant say anything negative about dd's, bro the only local dealer with 6 hrs is jfi, they want 1250$ for a single 9512 with cardon dust cap!!!!! so ridiculous.

Guest reestblazer
yeah cant say anything negative about dd's, bro the only local dealer with 6 hrs is jfi, they want 1250$ for a single 9512 with cardon dust cap!!!!! so ridiculous.

kind of ridiculous, when i talk to dealers down in carolina, selling 9512's with carbon dust cap for 550

I run two Kicker L7 15's and they get loud. You're not going to get a lot of kicker support on this site since this is afterall a rockford, FI and DC site. All are good brands...it really comes down to how you build your box and the build. I wouldn't say T1s hands down. I have heard both and they both get loud and sound good depending on the box and the install. And for the record I like the look of the new L7s way better than the T1s.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings