Jump to content

Need advice from someone who has ran 7500+ rms


Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m about to pick up some 2 deaf bonce series 4 12s rated at 3500 rms a piece this weekend and then I’m gonna order a taramps bass 8k. Right now I’m running a sundown sax 100.4 on 2 6.5” components with crossovers and 3.5” super tweeters in the front stage and 2 6.5” midranges in the rear stage. Amp does 125 rms at 4 ohms, and each stage is 4 ohms. Do you think that will be enough mids and highs for that subwoofer set up? It’s going in a Ford Expedition.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Posted

Never mind. I figured it out. I’m just gonna get a Ampere 150.4 and run the same components in the rear stage and run 150 rms to each stage.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 970 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...