M007 Posted June 6, 2020 Author Report Posted June 6, 2020 2 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said: That’s gonna disrupt the air flow, thus lessening the output and affecting the overall sound. Preciate the explanation. This is why they say these boxes are more difficult, it’s all the nuances that you learn from experience and experimentation.
M007 Posted June 6, 2020 Author Report Posted June 6, 2020 1 minute ago, 1point21gigawatts said: Go with the idea I posted. Port on the front wall firing forwards. That’s the best way. Sounds good to me!
1point21gigawatts Posted June 6, 2020 Report Posted June 6, 2020 Post pictures of production and finished product if you want to or remember to. “How can we help you?” “And don’t forget to tell them that the customer isn’t always right.”
M007 Posted June 6, 2020 Author Report Posted June 6, 2020 Just now, 1point21gigawatts said: Post pictures of production and finished product if you want to or remember to. For sure! It’ll take a few weeks at least but I figured I’d start an intro/build thread. Thanks again and enjoy your weekend!
1point21gigawatts Posted June 6, 2020 Report Posted June 6, 2020 I bet you won’t believe that I designed that not even knowing the vehicle or the measurements until I was done and after I posted the design. It was weird because after I was done and posted the design. I said to myself, there’s no way that design is gonna fit in a vehicle unless it’s a truck bed or a suv with only the front seats. So, I looked at the first post and read it and was like, “wtf, I can’t believe I designed a spot on design for this guy, that’s can’t be coincidence, weird.” That’s what I was thinking. Because on threads I don’t really ready them thoroughly, I just skim through some parts so I can assess the question and/or situation help is needed on. All I remember seeing was you wanting to build a 4th order enclosure and the sealed volume and ported volume you wanted to go with and how you wanted to tune the port low. That’s what made me say “wtf, I gotta help this guy.” And I didn’t read anything else except for the things you responded to my posts on. Weird. For real. “How can we help you?” “And don’t forget to tell them that the customer isn’t always right.”
M007 Posted June 6, 2020 Author Report Posted June 6, 2020 5 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said: I bet you won’t believe that I designed that not even knowing the vehicle or the measurements until I was done and after I posted the design. It was weird because after I was done and posted the design. I said to myself, there’s no way that design is gonna fit in a vehicle unless it’s a truck bed or a suv with only the front seats. So, I looked at the first post and read it and was like, “wtf, I can’t believe I designed a spot on design for this guy, that’s can’t be coincidence, weird.” That’s what I was thinking. Because on threads I don’t really ready them thoroughly, I just skim through some parts so I can assess the question and/or situation help is needed on. All I remember seeing was you wanting to build a 4th order enclosure and the sealed volume and ported volume you wanted to go with and how you wanted to tune the port low. That’s what made me say “wtf, I gotta help this guy.” And I didn’t read anything else except for the things you responded to my posts on. Weird. For real. Providence, once a person’s perspective is open to it, happens a lot. You’d be surprised. I was wondering why you asked if it would fit after you designed it. Now I know. Hard to believe in coincidence once one’s eyes are open. Many thanks.
1point21gigawatts Posted June 6, 2020 Report Posted June 6, 2020 1 hour ago, M007 said: Providence, once a person’s perspective is open to it, happens a lot. You’d be surprised. I was wondering why you asked if it would fit after you designed it. Now I know. Hard to believe in coincidence once one’s eyes are open. Many thanks. You’re welcome! “How can we help you?” “And don’t forget to tell them that the customer isn’t always right.”
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.