Welcome to the SMD forum!

Sign in to follow this  
mike fallon

Aquarium, Aquarium Builds, Shaq and MULLET!

I don't know if anyone is into aquariums but there is a guy that has some killer sized freshwater aquariums.

It is a guy that rescues fish from people that have fish that grew way bigger then they thought and now can't keep them.

He played in a band back in the day, has a show winning supercharged Camaro, and the longest mullet I have ever witnessed,

The guy has fish tanks you can swim in!

The guy drove fish from ohio to drop off at Shaq's house!

Now the part I came here for, they are auctioning off an aquarium from Dwight Howard.

If anyone is interested give them a look.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bigrich545/featured

4 hours ago, mike fallon said:

I don't know if anyone is into aquariums but there is a guy that has some killer sized freshwater aquariums.

It is a guy that rescues fish from people that have fish that grew way bigger then they thought and now can't keep them.

He played in a band back in the day, has a show winning supercharged Camaro, and the longest mullet I have ever witnessed,

The guy has fish tanks you can swim in!

The guy drove fish from ohio to drop off at Shaq's house!

Now the part I came here for, they are auctioning off an aquarium from Dwight Howard.

If anyone is interested give them a look.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bigrich545/featured

I've been around fish my whole life. Worked on a fish farm in Arkansas where we raised Koi. Yet the biggest I've ever seen were in the wild in California.

We saw one in a pond like area, but connected to the American river last year that was at least 36" (25 lbs).

Beautiful Carp 👍