i put new axels in this civic i just got put it all back together the way it was now when i step on it the axles spine and the tire dont sounds bad grinding

anybody???? know what causes this or how to fix :mad:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

huh can you explain it better is it clicking or what kind of noise is it making

ok i floor it and the axel spins and the rim and tire dont!

if i go slow it moves the car as soon as i step on it the axel starts free spinning and grinding while the rim sits there i had kimo outside the car watching the axel spin and the rim not moving when it should be locked to the axel and moving

lets say i try to do a burn out the axel is spining from the tranny but the tire wont and the axle spins in the middle of the rim or spindle

you can see the spindle/hub nut spining with the axle but not spining the rim like its not engaging or something or the teth arnt line'n up

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

sounds like they gave you the wrong axel did you check the splines to see if they were the same if it is different it might not lock into the hub and might slip i dont know if it the same as my acura but on mine there is two different types one with abs and one without they are different lengths

smdsig2.jpg

sounds like they gave you the wrong axel did you check the splines to see if they were the same if it is different it might not lock into the hub and might slip i dont know if it the same as my acura but on mine there is two different types one with abs and one without they are different lengths

the axels are the exact same i messured them and the teeth with a micro omintor the thingy that messures to the thousand of inch same size i dont get it

the axels are the exact same i messured them and the teeth with a micro omintor the thingy that messures to the thousand of inch same size i dont get it

so can you see the nut at the end of the axel spinning inthe center of the rim if not the c clip in the outer cv joint could be broke

smdsig2.jpg

no reply so i hope you got your car fixed are you going to try to enter your truck at the santa clara show cause i thought greg said you were if you are im sure you will have enough back up to push it up to the lanes and back :P:lol::lol:

Car not fixed yet its sitting in my garage. Hopefully he'll have the correct axles today. No biggie really but, would be nice to clean my garagee. You gonna come up to the Santa Clara show or ride out with Greg to Fresno?

Car not fixed yet its sitting in my garage. Hopefully he'll have the correct axles today. No biggie really but, would be nice to clean my garagee. You gonna come up to the Santa Clara show or ride out with Greg to Fresno?

im going to take my son to the monster truck show here in town on sun so no but i plan on going to the santa clara show but dont know if im going to compete yet :D

smdsig2.jpg