HavocMasterChief Posted August 16, 2020 Report Posted August 16, 2020 After much enjoyment out of my 2 Pioneer Champions pushing 1200 RMS, I'm ready for my next upgrade. Recently I picked up a 2006 Trailblazer with the intention of stepping up my bass level. Here is what I am looking at. Budget is $2500. Pioneer GM-8704 4 channel - Mids and High Taramp Bass 5K 2 Skar Zvx18V2s @ 2ohm - 3200RMS I am building this overkill for potential future upgrades. Already have 3 Alts, Mechman 230, and 2 Mechman 240s. Planning on running the three alts to a 3 posts on a SMD half block, 1 post to the factory line, and 2 runs of 2/0 OFC to the back for a 2 AGM battery relocation fused at both ends with dual fuse holders (300 Amp). Off the batteries, going to a 4guage fused at (100 amps) and a 2/0 (500 amps) to the 2 amps. Assuming I am planning this right, is there any additional steps needed to wire the 3 alts without interference, to tie into the factory line, and am I selecting appropriate fuses for my needs.
1point21gigawatts Posted August 17, 2020 Report Posted August 17, 2020 You are forgetting about impedance rise. You could put more amp to them subwoofers. “How can we help you?” “And don’t forget to tell them that the customer isn’t always right.”
HavocMasterChief Posted August 17, 2020 Author Report Posted August 17, 2020 Alrighty, any suggestions for a good amp to pair with them? As far as how I would wire everything up, would that work, or would it be better to run a line separate from the alts from the battery to the factory lines.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.