Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a kenwood kdc headunit  to ->

Hifonics brutus bass restoration proccessor  to->

Skar Audio 7 band equalizer  split to ->

Skar Audio skm-400m 4 channel amp

Apline pdx1.000 monoblocc 

 

My question is i just got the SMD DD1+ and need help as to how to tune my set up. Please help

Posted

I don’t know a single thing about using it.... but I opened YouTube, typed “smd dd1” and a ton of videos came up.... YouTube is always my #1 go to

‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18.  Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1722 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...