Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

2 door wrangler.. how big to go?


Recommended Posts

Posted

First post, been lurking for a few years.. I currently have no ride but am looking at getting a 2 door wrangler with hard top. I know it’s not ideal for a system with the limited cabin space... but would it sound that different from a regular 4 door sedan? I am thinking about putting a 13.5 w7 in it. Would that be overkill for the 2 door wrangler? Any thoughts?

Posted

There's no such thing as overkill. As long as you're willing to give up the space needed for the enclosure, and the money to upgrade the system and electrical, go for it. If you like it, there's no such thing as overkill

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...