Second Skin Audio

subs playing/working eachother

LoL its good someone touched up on this, i had many enclosures all sealed and i realized with this last one that when the sub on the left hits hard the one on the right kinda goes out of phase and it looks out of control, i think this is kind making a loss in sound, although im really pissed at the moment cos today someone had 2 15" subs and there 3600 watts in tottal probly about 1200RMS and it was pretty Loud, mine are Vibe Space hitting 3600 each 7200 but his seemed to be louder than mine, he had a factory brand enclosure with 2 ports i think 3" each.

i think i better start building my ported box.

LoL its good someone touched up on this, i had many enclosures all sealed and i realized with this last one that when the sub on the left hits hard the one on the right kinda goes out of phase and it looks out of control, i think this is kind making a loss in sound, although [glow=red,2,300]im really pissed at the moment cos today someone had 2 15" subs and there 3600 watts in tottal probly about 1200RMS and it was pretty Loud[/glow], mine are Vibe Space hitting 3600 each 7200 but his seemed to be louder than mine, he had a factory brand enclosure with 2 ports i think 3" each.

Nothing to be mad about ^-^

LoL its good someone touched up on this, i had many enclosures all sealed and i realized with this last one that when the sub on the left hits hard the one on the right kinda goes out of phase and it looks out of control, i think this is kind making a loss in sound, although im really pissed at the moment cos today someone had 2 15" subs and there 3600 watts in tottal probly about 1200RMS and it was pretty Loud, mine are Vibe Space hitting 3600 each 7200 but his seemed to be louder than mine, he had a factory brand enclosure with 2 ports i think 3" each.

I feel your pain bro. But you have seen the light. Ported FTW

lol im not mad its just i spent nearly £800 just for 2 amps and 2 subs no enclosure etc and the guy got his kit with the amp for £350 inc wires Plus fitted lol.

Any ways after xmas im building a slot ported  :D probly tuned to about 33hz

^^^Good idea. I just have one request.

PICS!!!!  Millions of them.

lol im not mad its just i spent nearly £800 just for 2 amps and 2 subs no enclosure etc and the guy got his kit with the amp for £350 inc wires Plus fitted lol.

Any ways after xmas im building a slot ported  :D probly tuned to about 33hz

^^^Good idea. I just have one request.

PICS!!!! Millions of them.

x2...We love pics :D

i've posted pictures of the current setup in member builds im thinking of putting aero ports for now untill jan i posted in Enclosures menu.

2x JBL 1201.1 amps £230 each    =    460

2X Vibe space 15" subs  £200 each=   400

2 4 gauge wiring kit     £40 each  =    80

Just the Wiring and subs/amps cost = £940 

thats $1,845.10 USD today according to www.xe.com according to todays excahnge rate. plus i've spent much more on building 3 enclosures etc etc power cap.

anyways point is now that i have the equipment its time i spent a little more time and make it/try to make it sound a little better  :^