JakeW Posted October 19, 2020 Report Posted October 19, 2020 It’s the 8.4 uconnect, alpine package. 4 door speakers, 2 corner dash, 1 center dash, and 2 tweeters in the rear headliner. And of course the subwoofer, but that’s completed. Doors stock are 6x9, might be looking to go 6.5”. Dash across are all 3.5”, and a lot of guys I’ve read do the corners and either disconnect the center or upgrade it as well, but sucks buying 4 to only install 3. So who’s done it? Factory speakers are 2 ohm, so idk if I’m ready for another amp and all that wiring, (or if I should just stfu and stop acting like it’d be that hard and just install one..... but then already having factory amplified might be a struggle). So I think as of now, I’m just looking to slap in new speakers. ‘16 ram. Net Audio. Taramps. JL. DS18. Fox Acoustics. XS Power. 226.08” of DC Audio blue carbon fiber.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.