Fish Chris Posted November 2, 2020 Report Posted November 2, 2020 Obviously I'm not talking about the number on the screen, as that's just a number. It happens to go to 40. But if you had to take a wild guess (it would be awesome if someone actually knew) how high do you think this HU will play, without any distortion at all ? 35 ? 37 ? One of these days I'm going to find someone with a DD1, that can set all my gains spot on.... Maybe at the same time I can get my DSP dialed in..... But in the mean time, what would you assume the max clean volume of my HU would be ? I probably have my mono amp gain set a little high, as I can only play it to about 32 or 33 with my bass knob on the center, before I start to see some clipping. I'm thinking I should turn my gain down just a touch, so that I can play to 35-37 before clipping starts... What do you think ?
Fish Chris Posted November 2, 2020 Author Report Posted November 2, 2020 Freaking love this HU btw ! So much better than my last two Kenwood's.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.