Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I did not find this my self but its still funny :ph34r:

ebay_shower.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

Here's one I came across a few years back. I have an entire collection of funny or rude feedbacks I been saving for 8 years.

Praise : Most excellent transaction and lightning fast payment. THANKS, bro! AAAA++++

Response - Stereo Had Piss in the battery tray. Smelled like a public bathroom. 1 Thumb up

Darvex468smd.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...