Bun B Ii Trill ***hot****

^^^ thread jack in pursuit. wheres the smd crew when u need em.

I don't mind the thread being jacked :)

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

bun > jayzee

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I was watching a show on B.E.T and I think Jay-Z was in the top 5 of the list with Kayne West, Lil-Wayne and some others

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Lol, name 3 more rappers that bite to the extent of Jay-Z. You can't. I'll take old school Rakim, Tupac, Biggie, and Nas any day over that clown.

Lil Wayne, Weezie F Baby, Junior :wacko::blink:

bun > jayzee

Bun used to be pretty weak lyrically, but he stepped his game up bigtime once pimp c got locked up..... UGK fo muthafuckin LIFE!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Lil Wayne, Weezie F Baby, Junior :wacko::blink:

Bun used to be pretty weak lyrically, but he stepped his game up bigtime once pimp c got locked up..... UGK fo muthafuckin LIFE!

weezy still drops hott shit, regardless. and to add my opinion to the jay vs bun battle... look at it this way... jay's up in the food chain, ask some people about bun b and they'll say who?

bassaddictio8.jpg

weezy still drops hott shit, regardless. and to add my opinion to the jay vs bun battle... look at it this way... jay's up in the food chain, ask some people about bun b and they'll say who?

Wayne puts out bullshit, every now n then he has a nice track but all in all he is fucking garbage

depends on where you're at when you ask that question....

without a doubt UGK are damn near gods in the south and you would be hard pressed to find someone with bad things to say about Bun or Pimp RIP

The same cant be said for Gay-Z and his swagger jacking

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Wayne puts out bullshit, every now n then he has a nice track but all in all he is fucking garbage

depends on where you're at when you ask that question....

without a doubt UGK are damn near gods in the south and you would be hard pressed to find someone with bad things to say about Bun or Pimp RIP

The same cant be said for Gay-Z and his swagger jacking

Word to Big Bird. B)

Archived