Sonic Electronix

Not really sure where to put this as it deals with the whole sound system. 
Have an 06 Scion xB and looking to upgrade the sound system. Currently have stock alt 80a, stock battery, big 3 1/0 OFC wiring installed and 4ga OFC line to back with a jl 500w amp and 2 jl 10s. Not looking to enter any competitions but like to bump down the block and seeking recommendations.
I'm a little limited on space and will be running 2 air compressors and tank for air ride so trying to figure out how to get it all to fit. Was looking at taramps 3k or skar 2000.1 running some 8s or 10s, possibly one 12/15 like below. Looking at a 240a alternator from AutoTech and replacing my main battery with an agm xs power 5100 66ah battery.
Can I run the 3k or 2k amp on a 4ga line or do I absolutely have to replace it with 1/0 run? Car is pretty small and think total run length should be 7-9 feet.
;tldr looking at upgrading alt to 240a and installing 66ah xs power agm 5100 battery as main batt. taramps 3k hd/smart or skar 2000.1 and subs to match? alternative suggestions? Best bang for buck
spacer.pngspacer.png

Pushing that power, I would run 2 batteries and yes, gotta upgrade to 1/0. 

In my personal opinion, if you're going for as loud as you can get, if you can squeeze 2 12's, that would be my recommendation. But if you're going for clean, look good, show type installation, you can make 1 15 or 18 look damn good, and it'll still get down no problem. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived