Wiring Help Needed. HOalt, Lithium, and Stock

So, I just replaced the stock alt with a 370amp ces alternator. Nextup is the wiring. I have 2/0 ebflex to run. I have provided a pic for reference and guidance for help. So I want to run the 2/0 from the alt to the cyber 6k in truck cabin. Then from there 1awg cca to the front stock battery with fuse block to power the connected devices there. At the stock battery I plan on removing the negative from the battery so that stock battery isn't in the system just there for backup. I didn't want this leaching from the lithium while engine not running. At the cyber 6k I plan to run two negs to the chassis for grounding. I will also be replacing the engine to chassis ground under the hood. From the cyber 6k I plan on running the pos to both amps seperate as shown. The same will be done from the grounds that were run. Please look at pic to get better idea of what I am planning and let me know. Thanks Thanks Thanks

Wiring Idea.jpg

149674253_467263137785217_851546950838591811_n.jpg

Looks ok to me. The only things I would change are that run of CCA to OFC (though you should be fine), I personally would do 2 runs from the alt  to the battery (again though, you should be fine), and do the complete big 4 upgrade

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived