Personally chrome would look sweet on your ride! Black and chrome just go awesome. I have to use the same size rim/tire combos for my car but I didn't have half the selection of rims you've got.

IMG_6853.jpg

These are oz leggera 18's on 225 40 zr 18 inch tires. With those tires they do rub on occasion. My wife hit a pot hole with our 17's and blew out 3 of them, otherwise I'd say go 19's!

Try tirerack for rims here's a set I found for you that are silver and black and with 4 tires you can get them for under a grand but that's w/out shipping and I didn't check how much that would be.

IMG_0257.jpg

ASA JH9 18" $159/rim

IMG_0258.jpg

ASA JH9 19" $179/rim

Here are some chrome Enkei 20's on my buddies bonneville. He paid 1600 installed with tires for them from belle tire (obviously you'd go 18's but those rims look great!)

kevscargoodpic.jpg

Edited by aquill1

Nice wheels, you also have a very good taste,,,,,,,,

Try this website, www.wheelenvizio.com/ It lets you choose the size of rims for your tc, lower it and then render it in 3-D so you have a better look of how your ride would look like....

J.P.

I like that, I like the "ton of spokes" style lol.

I would have to find the right color for my car tho. hyper light which is similar to like chrome/white would prolly look the best.

"ton of spokes" look FTMFL .. unless you have someone else washing them for you. it takes me longer to wash 2 rims then it does to wash my whole car.

go black with a nice polished/chrome lip. on a black car you can never go wrong with that combo.

610EUROs

• 4 weeks later...