Sonic Electronix

Tweeters Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro vs Pioneer Pro-Series 4"

Looking to add one more bigger sized tweeter to my truck sterio system.. Was thinking about going with either the pioneer pro series 4" or the rockford Fosgate pro punch.. Does anyone have any input on either of the tweeters or any other suggestions? SQ is a MUST.

So, both tweeters are aluminum, I guess sound quality is subjective, person to person, but I wouldn't consider either of those to have good sound quality. But that's just my opinion. 

Either of those are going to scream! Though there is a huge difference in power handling, the Rockford 100rms and the pioneer 500 rms (that's crazy! That might be just peak maybe?). The fosgates wil be easier to mount considering they're only 1". Those pioneer ones are insane! 4" bullet tweeters! I think you'll just have to look at your situation, look what you can deal with space wise and power wise, and make your decision based upon that. Those pioneer ones would need a lot of custom work done to fit those, but I bet you won't ever wonder if you can hear them. 

Honestly, I've never really heard anyone complain about the equipment from either brand 🤷‍♂️

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived